Tuesday, November 9, 2010

About my term paper

For my term research paper I chose the topic of Books Versus E-books. We as students have to interact with books everyday. Traditional books are bulky and heavy, E-books as a new media resolved that problem. That was the main reason I chose this topic. As I did my research I learned a lot about both books and e-books. Books were used to record data and most of these information will pass down for generations. With the new media of e-books, we are able to store these data in a digital form. Before I started my research I was more bias towards e-books. After the research I learned that books and e-books have their unique identities.
E-book as a new media enabled people to do things in a different way. E-books also changed how libraries operate. The invention of e-books technologically helped our society leap a big step, however e-books can not entirely replace traditional books.

My technique for this research paper was first to find as much information as I can. After that I organized these data and start my outline. As I was doing my outline I added notes of what citation I should be using in each part of the essay. After I finish my outline I reviewed the outline to make sure the sequence of the outline makes sense. Finally I started writing my research paper base on the sequence I did on my outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment